Therefore, I am doing another round of orders for Team T-Rex shirts! The shirt order cut off is Tuesday, April 2 at 11:59 pm.
To order: Send an email to email@example.com with the cut (unisex or women’s), size, and color (lime green, grey, or white) you would like to order.
Here are links to the women’s size chart and the unisex size chart. Shirts run pretty true to size and I am wearing a women’s small. The shirts do not ride up and are a normal length, unlike some women’s cut shirts.
The shirts cost $25, which includes shipping. They are a technical/dri-fit fabric and are meant to be worn while running (duh). After I receive an email from you with your information, I will send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay using PayPal or a credit card.
Warning: These shirts have brought epic PRs to many of the people that have bought them. In fact, they seem to bring PRs to pretty much everyone other than me. If you’re not prepared to start running really fast and making new friends with all of the people obsessed with your shirt, this may not be the shirt for you.
So, to review:
- The cut off for orders is Tuesday, April 2 at 11:59 pm. Shirts generally arrive about a week after that and I ship them out when I receive them.
- Shirts are available in lime green, grey, and white.
- Women’s and men’s sizes are available.
- Shirts fit true to size.
- $25 each, including shipping.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the color, size, and cut you want to place your order!
Speaking of awesome shirts, make sure you enter my Albion Fit giveaway!