Blogs I’m obsessed with:
- Dan’s Marathon – Dan is running a half marathon or farther in every state.
- I Drank for Miles – Otter is on a quest to run at least one mile and drink at least one beer every day for a year. This is maybe the most worthy goal of all time.
- See Glenn Run – Glenn is training for the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon
- Steph’s 50 Marathon Challenge – This is the blog that started it all for me. Steph became the youngest person to complete a marathon in all 50 states plus D.C. this past April. Her site is super helpful for race reviews and info!
- Marathon Maniacs
- 50 States Marathon Club
- Team in Training – I have done two races with Team in Training! It is a wonderful organization that helps so many! DO IT!
- Running Warehouse – Great deals on running gear!
- Marathon Guide – The reason I know the dates and courses of almost any marathon in the country. Sorry, I’m creepy.