First of all, a few things:
1) THANK YOU to everyone who commented on my last post. Your support was so overwhelming and I really appreciate it! I read every single comment and I will respond to them all because they truly mean a lot to me.
2) Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been crazy with the new company, travel, races, etc., but fear not! My next race report will be posted tomorrow, as soon as I get my life together.
3) I’m going to the doctor today to figure out what the hell is wrong with my leg, so you’ll get an update on that soon as well, since you’ve obviously been wringing your hands over whether or not I finished my 50k this weekend.
Now, on to the important things! Team T-Rex shirts are back! And I totally forgot to put up this post last week, soooo my bad.
You know you want one.
The shirt order cut off is Wednesday, August 7 at 11:59 pm.
To order: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the cut (unisex or women’s), size, and color (lime green, grey, or white) you would like to order. Please send me an email even if you commented on the Facebook post and said you wanted one! I need your email addresses so I can take your dollarz (via PayPal).
Here are links to the women’s size chart and the unisex size chart. Shirts run pretty true to size and I am wearing a women’s small. The shirts do not ride up and are a normal length, unlike some women’s cut shirts.
The shirts cost $25, which includes shipping. They are a technical/dri-fit fabric and are meant to be worn while running (duh). After I receive an email from you with your information, I will send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay using PayPal or a credit card.
Warning: These shirts have brought epic PRs to many of the people that have bought them. They even brought me a half marathon PR and almost a marathon PR in the span of one week. If you’re not prepared to start running really fast and making new friends with all of the people obsessed with your shirt, this may not be the shirt for you.
So, to review:
- The cut off for orders is Wednesday, August 7 at 11:59 pm. Shirts generally arrive about a week after I order them and I ship them out when I receive them.
- Shirts are available in lime green, grey, and white.
- Women’s and men’s sizes are available. Children’s sizes are available too!
- Shirts fit true to size.
- $25 each, including shipping.
- Email email@example.com with the color, size, and cut you want to place your order!
Note: Some people have asked if these shirts are available as singlets. As of right now, unfortunately, they are not. I am working to find a suitable material, color, etc for the singlets, but I have not been able to do so yet, mostly because the ones I’ve found are pretty expensive, and ain’t nobody got time for that. Trust me when I tell you I’m working on it! For right now, take comfort in knowing that these shirts are very lightweight and surprisingly good at wicking away moisture. I’ve worn them for several marathons and have yet to be disappointed!
Not convinced yet? Just look at all these happy customers!